*Your spot in class will not be held until you have paid tuition.
**Vision8Studio classes and workshops are non-refundable. If you provide at least a 24-hour notice to cancel, you may reschedule for a future date only if it is an individual class and not part of a series. Special Event tickets and Acting Services are non-refundable (*unless Vision8Studio cancels the event).
To get to Vision8Studio:
It is VERY important to follow the below directions in order to know where to enter the studio.
Please make sure to follow the red arrows on the map (attached) or else it's most likely that you will get lost. The GPS will take you to the front of Cathedral Park Place and we are located on the backside of the building.
1. Continue on N. Baltimore until you come to a stop sign, then TURN RIGHT on N. Bradford.
Note: This road runs parallel to the train tracks. You will drive alongside the side of the building. Do not cross over the train tracks or that will take you to the waterfront.
2. TURN RIGHT into the first parking lot located on the right side. This is where you need to park.
3. Walk UP the ramp on the left side of the parking lot.
4. The studio door is located right next to Dock M. That is our private entrance. Suite 220.
If You Drive Up The Ramp, Important Notes:
1. Please do NOT park in the spaces attached to the building across the street from the studio's entrance. Those are not our parking spaces and they will tow. Signs are posted not to park there.
2. If you drive up the ramp, you can ONLY park in the spaces that are on the same side of the street as the studio's entrance. PARALLEL PARKING ONLY in those spaces; otherwise, they will tow you.
The studio's private entrance does have 5 steps to walk up. If you need wheelchair accessibility, there is an elevator located in the front of the building. Please email us for the front door access code.